1. The results of the 2023 Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level (GCE O-Level) examination will be released on 11 January 2024, 2.00pm.
2. Students who wish to collect their results personally from school are to report to the school hall by 1.30 pm. There will be a briefing on admission exercises and registration matters for all students before the official results release at 2.00 pm. Students are encouraged to attend the briefing.
3. Students do not need to wear their school uniform. They are to be appropriately attired i.e. no skimpy or revealing clothes or clothes printed with offensive words/graphics and no slippers.
4. Parents/guardians may accompany their child/ward to the school to collect the GCE O-Level results.
5. Students who are unwell or are required to self-isolate due to a positive COVID-19 test result are not allowed to return to school to collect their results.
Refer to the following resources:
O Level Briefing Slides