Parent Support Group
Parents play a key role in the growth and development of their children. As such, as key stakeholders, parents’ partnership with the school is critical.
PSG@Damai embraces the school vision and mission and actively supports the school’s endeavours. The PSG members role model the school values, add value to the students’ school experience and serve as bridge between the school and other parents. The PSG supports and collaborates with the school in the following ways:
- Serve as chaperones
- Participate in school activities
- Organize and conduct activities for families with the aim of forging familial bonds and building relationships.
- Promote parenting skills through workshops and sharing sessions
- Serve as a resource person
The PSG@Damai logo was designed by the members in 2021. The ‘heart of the flower’ symbolises the PSG‘s dedication, commitment. The petals of the flower is outlined by the word Damai which symbolises strengthening the PSG-school partnership to enhance learning experiences for the students. The five petals depict the roles of the PSG.
Join the PSG@Damai
You may wish to contact our PSG Liaison Officers for more information:
- Mdm Nur Sahira Ramlee at Nur_sahira_ramlee@schools.gov.sg
- Miss Tan Chwee Kim at Tan_chwee_kim@schools.gov.sg